Thallo debuted a new floral collection this past Sunday at the Sophisticated Bridal Showcase called “Thallo To-Go”.
Although we’ve always been hesitant to offer floral “packages” (the word actually sounds like nails on a chalkboard to us) we have found that there is a very real demand for wedding flowers that are economical but don’t compromise the Thallo look. Clients who decide to purchase the Thallo To-Go collection are confident with the style and reputation that we are known for and be comfortable allowing us to make all of the decisions regarding his/her floral palette.
Ao Thallo To-Go client will:
- Fill out an information form regarding the specifics of his/her wedding including date, time, color palette and wedding attire
- We will then contact the client for a 1/2 hour phone consultation to discuss the collection
- We will explain the types of flowers typically available at that time of year and a bit about our style
- Specific blossoms may not be requested, however, if the client loathes sunflowers, we would never use them in his/her bouquets
- Additional items like additional bridesmaids bouquets, ceremony trim or centerpieces are priced a la carte, based on the date and quantity needed
- The morning of the client’s wedding, the flowers will be packed and ready for pick-up at our convenient Melbourne studio
This collection does not include meetings so its excellent for someone planning from afar. Destination planners, this is perfect for you!
We understand and respect that everyone has budgetary concerns when it comes to planning a wedding. One should not have to compromise great floral design and style. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment. We’d love to hear feedback too.